Who are we?
Virology Consult Ltd., was founded in 2019 by Dr Rob Lambkin-Williams and is proud to have evolved from Retroscreen Virology Ltd. (subsequently renamed hVIVO Services Ltd and now part of Orphan PLC) …..[more]
The Team is a consortium of experts in virology and supporting service, use this contact form to get in touch.
Curated Latest Virology News
- A neutralizing human antibody binds to the N-terminal domain of the Spike protein of SARS-CoV-2
- Coronavirus Live Updates: U.S. Hits Another Record for New Cases
- Coronavirus: Is India the next global hotspot?
- Making sense of mutation: what D614G means for the COVID-19 pandemic remains unclear
- Potential effective treatment for COVID-19: systematic review and meta-analysis of the severe infectious disease with convalescent plasma therapy
- U.S. Will Pay $1.6 Billion to Novavax for Coronavirus Vaccine
- Few in Spanish, US studies had detectable COVID antibodies
- US pulls out of WHO amid escalating COVID-19 activity
- Coronavirus in the U.S.: Latest Map and Case Count – The New York Times
- Fauci Says Virus Cases ‘Never Got Down to Where We Wanted to Go’ as Deaths Pass 130,000
- President of the Royal Society urges everyone to wear a face covering
- Coronavirus: What does Covid-19 do to the brain?
- The Importance of Advancing SARS-CoV-2 Vaccines in Children
- No clinical benefit from use of lopinavir-ritonavir in hospitalised COVID-19 patients studied in RECOVERY
- Herd Immunity and Vaccination of Children for COVID19
- 4 Unusual Things We’ve Learned About The Coronavirus Since The Start of The Pandemic
- Warwick researchers bid to revolutionise coronavirus testing
- Operation Warp Speed’s opaque choices of COVID-19 vaccines draw Senate scrutiny
- What we (don’t) know about Covid-19’s long-term health effects
- Coronavirus has upended the profit incentives for pharmaceutical research