Who are we?
Virology Consult Ltd., was founded in 2019 by Dr Rob Lambkin-Williams and is proud to have evolved from Retroscreen Virology Ltd. (subsequently renamed hVIVO Services Ltd and now part of Orphan PLC) …..[more]
The Team is a consortium of experts in virology and supporting service, use this contact form to get in touch.
Curated Latest Virology News
- No clinical benefit from use of lopinavir-ritonavir in hospitalised COVID-19 patients studied in RECOVERY
- Herd Immunity and Vaccination of Children for COVID19
- 4 Unusual Things We’ve Learned About The Coronavirus Since The Start of The Pandemic
- Warwick researchers bid to revolutionise coronavirus testing
- Operation Warp Speed’s opaque choices of COVID-19 vaccines draw Senate scrutiny
- What we (don’t) know about Covid-19’s long-term health effects
- Coronavirus has upended the profit incentives for pharmaceutical research
- The major genetic risk factor for severe COVID-19 is inherited from Neandertals | bioRxiv
- Experimental COVID-19 Vaccine Shows Positive Early Results in Human Trial
- Dominant Coronavirus Strain Appears to Be a Mutated, More Virulent Version, Study Finds
- U.S. Surpasses Global Record For New COVID-19 Cases Recorded In A Day
- Safety, tolerability, and immunogenicity of a recombinant adenovirus type-5 vectored COVID-19 vaccine: a dose-escalation, open-label, non-randomised, first-in-human trial – The Lancet
- One U.K. trial is transforming COVID-19 treatment. Why haven’t others delivered more results?
- For This Fourth of July, Officials Say Celebrate Freedom by Staying Home – The New York Times
- Emerging flu virus in Chinese pigs has pandemic potential, researchers say
- How a British team discovered the first life-saving coronavirus drug
- Coronavirus Live Updates: As Officials Fight Vaccine Skepticism, Fauci Warns U.S. Could Hit 100,000 Daily Cases
- Will the COVID-19 Pandemic Slow Down in the Northern Hemisphere by the Onset of Summer? An Epidemiological Hypothesis
- Masks for Prevention of Respiratory Virus Infections, Including SARS-CoV-2, in Health Care and Community Settings: A Living Rapid Review
- Pixatimod (PG545), a clinical-stage heparan sulfate mimetic, is a potent inhibitor of the SARS-CoV-2 virus