Who are we?
Virology Consult Ltd., was founded in 2019 by Dr Rob Lambkin-Williams and is proud to have evolved from Retroscreen Virology Ltd. (subsequently renamed hVIVO Services Ltd and now part of Orphan PLC) …..[more]
The Team is a consortium of experts in virology and supporting service, use this contact form to get in touch.
Curated Latest Virology News
- UPDATED: Covid-fattened shares crash as FDA puts a late-stage coronavirus vaccine trial on hold –
- How Is Coronavirus Affecting Clinical Trials and Future Innovation in the UK?
- Covid-19: Global deaths may hit two million before vaccine in use – WHO
- Sequence analysis of SARS-CoV-2 genome reveals features important for vaccine design
- Cepheid Multiplex SARS-CoV-2, Flu, RSV Test Nabs FDA Emergency Use Authorization
- Reanalysis of MERS, SARS and COVID-19 Infection Datasets using VirOmics Playground Reveals Common Patterns in Gene and Protein Expression
- 60 Million Americans Have Been Infected With SARS-CoV-2, But The US Is Still A Long Way From …
- COVID-vaccine results are on the way — and scientists’ concerns are growing
- Transmission of SARS-CoV-2 in South Asian countries: molecular evolutionary model based phylogenetic and mutation analysis | SpringerLink
- 5 Vaccine Experts Told us What They’d Need to Know Before They’d Feel Comfortable Taking a Coronavirus Shot
- COVID-19 CG: Tracking SARS-CoV-2 mutations by locations and dates of interest | bioRxiv
- One million and counting – The covid-19 pandemic is worse than official figures show | Briefing
- [PDF] The SARS-CoV-2 genome: variation, implication and application | Semantic Scholar
- Under fire, FDA to issue stricter guidance for Covid-19 vaccine EUA this week — report –
- COVID-19 pandemic has provided mental health professionals with psychiatric insights
- Self-assembling nanoparticles presenting receptor binding domain and stabilized spike as next-generation COVID-19 vaccines | bioRxiv
- Scientists baffled by decision to stop a pioneering coronavirus testing project
- Vaccines for COVID-19: perspectives from nucleic acid vaccines to BCG as delivery vector system | Semantic Scholar
- Fast coronavirus tests: what they can and can’t do
- Andrew Wakefield’s fraudulent war on vaccines