Who are we?
Virology Consult Ltd., was founded in 2019 by Dr Rob Lambkin-Williams and is proud to have evolved from Retroscreen Virology Ltd. (subsequently renamed hVIVO Services Ltd and now part of Orphan PLC) …..[more]
The Team is a consortium of experts in virology and supporting service, use this contact form to get in touch.
Curated Latest Virology News
- In vivo structural characterization of the whole SARS-CoV-2 RNA genome identifies host cell target proteins vulnerable to re-purposed drugs
- Man, 30, Dies After Attending a ‘Covid Party,’ Texas Hospital Says
- COVID-19 Has Been Linked to a Rare Neurological Disorder. Here’s What We Know So Far
- Does UV light kill the new coronavirus?
- A Highly Immunogenic Measles Virus-based Th1-biased COVID-19 Vaccine
- Coronavirus Live Updates: Florida Sets Daily U.S. Record With Over 15,000 New Cases
- Can interferons stop COVID-19 before it takes hold?
- PATH receives new five-year contract from USAID for malaria vaccine research and development
- Study: Baloxavir prevents spread of flu to household members
- A candidate multi-epitope vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 | Scientific Reports
- Coronavirus Disease 2019–COVID-19
- COVID-19: The CIDRAP Viewpoint
- U.K. megatrial outshines other drug studies
- A neutralizing human antibody binds to the N-terminal domain of the Spike protein of SARS-CoV-2
- Coronavirus Live Updates: U.S. Hits Another Record for New Cases
- Coronavirus: Is India the next global hotspot?
- Making sense of mutation: what D614G means for the COVID-19 pandemic remains unclear
- Potential effective treatment for COVID-19: systematic review and meta-analysis of the severe infectious disease with convalescent plasma therapy
- U.S. Will Pay $1.6 Billion to Novavax for Coronavirus Vaccine
- Few in Spanish, US studies had detectable COVID antibodies